Loans at Swinford & District Credit Union
We are open for business and have more than adequate funds available to meet our members borrowing needs.
Why a Swinford & District Credit Union Loan is different;
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our loan rates of 12.00% ( APR 12.68% ) for Home Improvements and 12.00% ( APR 12.68% ) for General Personal Loans* mean you can borrow at a very competitive interest rate, compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Swinford & District Credit Union.
*For a €1000, 3 year variable interest rate loan, with monthly repayments of €33.21, an APR of 12.68%; the total amount payable by the member will be €1195.71. cost of credit €195.71
How do I apply for a loan?
To begin, with you have to be a member of Swinford Credit Union. For more information on becoming a member please click here. For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.