Loans at Swinford & District Credit Union
Imagine More! Whether you’re dreaming of a new car, a boat or a truck, or a holiday, or windows – then you might be in luck!
Talk to us at Swinford & District Credit Union today about our range of monster loans. Because for all of your dreams that are big or small, we’ve got you covered with our monster loan range.
Imagine – a straight forward loan, with no sneaky conditions. Credit Unions offer flexible loans of all sizes. You can pay off the loan early or increase your repayments, all without any scary penalties!
Imagine – a loan from a lender at the heart of your Community. Credit Unions are not-for-profit and are owned by our members, the people who save with us and borrow from us. All decisions are taken at local level, in the best interest of our members.
Imagine – a loan with built-in insurance, at no cost to you! This is designed to pay off a loan in the event of a borrower’s death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
We are open for business and have more than adequate funds available to meet our members borrowing needs. Why a Swinford & District Credit Union Loan is different;
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our loan rates of 12.00% ( APR 12.68% ) for Home Improvements and 12.00% ( APR 12.68% ) for General Personal Loans* mean you can borrow at a very competitive interest rate.
*For a €1000, 3 year variable interest rate loan, with monthly repayments of €33.21, an APR of 12.68%; the total amount payable by the member will be €1195.71. cost of credit €195.71 How do I apply for a loan? To begin, with you have to be a member of Swinford Credit Union.
For more information please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs. Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.